9 de dezembro de 2005

Jeff Hanson


Losing a Year

Oh, what i could say to you again. I´ve never really understood what you need from me. So I´ll light the way from a trail. So you can see all of this and know I was there. I never meant a single word that I said. Sometimes I just look around for something else. Somehow I just lost a year, but we all make our promises. I´m not the same as how you might remember. Now I see how this is turning out. And I´m sure because everyone still tells me what I want, and what I am not, to make it stop. Oh, when morning comes who will be the simple one? I can see how all your plans are turning out. Somehow I just lost a year. But we still make our promises. I´m not the same as how you might remember. Now I see how this is turning out. And I´m sure because everyone still tells me what I’ve got , to make it stop.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Para não variar, gostei da sugestão. Vou fazer por descobrir um pouco mais!

Saudações

Rui Barroso disse...

Olá!
Posso usar o link da Losing a Year, no meu mLog? Please...

:)

Mojo Pin disse...

Claro que sim:)

http://audio.sxsw.com/2005/mp3/Jeff_Hanson-Hiding_Behind_the_Moon.mp3

*