8 de maio de 2006

Kind of Like Spitting

A minha última descoberta...simplesmente extraordinário.

March 25, 1998

What´s your interpretation of the course of events that swings by the life in the outside of the fence. I got in a fight at the Team Dresch show and always fighting, me, it came off macho. And I am a lion roaring out loud. In my dreams I'm angry but I never touch the ground. I feel like I'm flying somewhere underneath the sheets. I took your bracelet from the bathroom I've had it ever since we met. check your lipstick in the mirror, you sway and swing your hips. Head out to the new bad think show at the end of Burnside at the oh hell used to be the x-ray, not all that familiar. The history of this town, only been here for a short while, and you knew it. Say your sick of all the narrow eyes and all the lies and the actors feeding on our hearts. Bleed this one dry, don't talk, don't lie. Everyone is on call for a job that they hate. Check the mirror, check the bathroom, check the toilet, sweep me up with broom. Broom that you made yourself from the hangers in the closet down, he was asking for it and you knew it.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hi,
I like Portugal. Lots of sexy women.

Anónimo disse...

Mais uma bela descoberta, para não vairar. A descobrir melhor...
Obrigado pela dica, mais uma vez!

Beijinhos